Thursday, February 4, 2016

Well............

After some thought, I decided to remove the post about Halaina Walsh, aka Samantha Keegan.  The purpose is because of the damage this woman is capable of doing to her victims.  Evil doesn't begin to describe it.
So in protection of others (seems to be a catch 22 because all I wanted to do was protect people), I will suspend my posting about her.  My faith lies in the justice system still, she will face them and like all of us, she will meet her maker one day and have some "splainin" to do.  I can sleep with that knowledge.
If you need, you can email me at adoptionscams@gmail.com
FYI- You might want to check FL Drivers License verification website for your latest update.
OBTAINING A LICENSE BY FRAUD 9/24/2015 Suspension - - EFFECTIVE





No comments:

Post a Comment