Wednesday, August 26, 2015

UPDATE!!! Samantha Keegan, Cormac Keegan Tampa FL area

Ugh, seems there is a new baby in their household and because I know for a fact that Halaina, aka Samantha, did not give birth to this baby, it means that there is a mommy out there who is suffering.

To the Mommy: Hope you do not decide to suffer alone! Please know that there are others who understand everything you are going through.  They too were intimidated, bullied, left to feel powerless,  carried fear for various reasons, and told  they did something illegal.  If you want to talk,,,it doesn't have to be with me,,,I can set that up with someone who can give you facts and the truth. (legal advice at no cost to you) All you need to do is email me at adoptionscams@gmail.com and I will point you in the right direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment